Assistant Manager CAPEX Purchase : Berger Paints
Last Updated on May 13, 2023
Assistant Manager CAPEX Purchase at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Assistant Manager CAPEX Purchase.
This job aims to look after the procurement of local & import capital machinery for the factories, sales depots, and other concerns of Berger. The role will also ensure the availability of required items against the approved Capex budget for smooth operational activities.
- To check the Purchase Requisitions raised by User Department against the Capex budget. If any change is needed, the user/PR creator must be informed to make the change via email/phone.
- To ask for detailed specifications from the user department if it is not provided.
- To float RFQ (Request for Quotation) to the relevant vendors.
- To prepare approval documents and take approval from Purchase Committee and the Managing Director.
- To raise RFQ in SAP [ERP software] after receiving approval.
- To maintain the information regarding the quotations in SAP.
- To issue purchase orders in SAP against the selected vendor, take approval from the authorized signatory and send the PO to the vendor.
- To support the user in issuing GRN/PR and troubleshooting any GRN-related problems.
- To liaise with the suppliers for shorter delivery lead time and better sales/after-sales service.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s from any well-reputed university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
Deadline: 19 May 2023
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular