Last Updated on August 24, 2022
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Area Manager.
The purpose of this job is to drive the revenue momentum in line with company objectives by ensuring the required presence in all product segments with the right mix of products and cement the relationship with all relevant stakeholders by implementing the necessary initiatives.
- To ensure the revenue target achievement of the assigned areas.
- To drive the team to enhance the distribution reach in different channels and tiers.
- To ensure proper implementation of all the initiatives and activities set by the sales & marketing team, measure the progress and give necessary feedback to the concerned team to ensure the best result.
- To develop the market strategies to continue the growth momentum, constantly measure the efficacies of the actions and revise strategies when required.
- To maintain and monitor financial discipline of assigned areas and take required measures in discussion with line managers.
- To constantly monitor the market situation and develop the ground-level tactical plan and adapt to market requirements.
- To cement the relationship with all the relevant stakeholders with necessary activities and guide the team in this regard to maintain a sustainable relationship.
- To guide and follow up the activities of the team with proper direction, and feedback to improve the right skill sets of the team members.
- To develop an effective journey plan for teams with a timeline and follow-up to cover all touch points to minimize any gap that exists in the market.
Required Educational Qualification & Experience:
- BBA and MBA from any well-reputed university (preferably in Marketing).
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
Deadline: 28 August 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular