Assistant Relationship Manager : IDLC Finance
Last Updated on October 11, 2022
Assistant Relationship Manager, Corporate Division at IDLC Finance Limited
IDLC Finance Limited has published a job circular for the position of Assistant Relationship Manager, Corporate Division.
About the job
About The Company
IDLC Finance Limited is the largest multi-product Non-Banking Financial Institution in Bangladesh with 39 branches and over 1,500 employees. IDLC Finance Limited offers a wide range of loans, deposits and capital market products and services to the Corporate, Consumer and SME client segments. IDLC operates in the Capital Markets through its three wholly owned subsidiaries- IDLC Investments Ltd, IDLC Securities Ltd and IDLC Asset Management Ltd.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Relationship Manager, Local Corporate, and Corporate Division.
- Preparing credit appraisal reports and also all the tasks associated with it, including financial statement analysis and initial risk assessment of each proposals.
- Assisting in acquisition of potential client(s).
- Providing regular customer service as and when required.
- Applying due diligence and ensuring compliance in the work process.
- Jointly working with the team to customize financial products as per the requirement of the client.
- Ensuring smooth recovery of the asset products.
- Participating in activities to grow the customer base of asset and liabilities products of the company.
Senior Executive Officer/Assistant Manager
MBM or MBA/BBA majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Banking with minimum CGPA of 3.00 (on the scale of 4) from any reputed University.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant department in Bank or Financial Institution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, organizational, research and decision-making skills.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of operations, policies and procedures, and credit systems of Financial institutions.
- Able to work under pressure.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 15 October, 2022.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration and incentive package, equal career prospects and developmental opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.
Source: IDLC Job Circular