Account Officer-Sales : Checkpoint Systems
Last Updated on September 19, 2022
Account Officer-Sales at Checkpoint Systems Bangladesh
Checkpoint Systems has recently published a job circular for the position of Account Officer-Sales based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Account Officer – Sales, responsibilities include preparing sales proposals, updating internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research. He will be accountable for growing revenue, profitability, increasing market share and meeting customer expectations by providing Sales Solutions.
- Building and maintaining long-term relations with current and prospective customers.
- Develop new business and retain existing businesses.
- Assisting in the development and implementations of Sales target.
- Addressing any customer queries and guiding them with their purchasing decisions.
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed record of all sales.
- Preparing and presenting sales report to the supervisor.
- Ensure strong presence in the customer base and respond to customers request quickly.
- Researching current market trends and making a note of customer requests.
- Diverting customer requests and complaints to the relevant departments.
- Co-ordinate with the in-house teams and retailers to execute projects, if needed.
- Be updated with CKP products on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with relevant departments to perform business need.
- Analyzes vendor / retailer potential and pitch.
- Communicating with the global team for overall account management.
- Stay focused about the latest trends and developments.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Business Graduate.
We prefer right mindset and Passion, knowledge in apparel/footwear Industry get preference.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (KSA’s):
- Highly motivated, proactive and detail-oriented person with good leadership skill.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Basic Financial Knowledge is required.
- Ready to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Open Mind and professional attitude are desired.
Send your CV to the email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: October 14, 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare